In line with our comprehensive safety and training initiatives, SITE has developed a company-wide Whistleblower Policy. This program provides employees with a means to report any breaches of law, ethics, behavior, policies, or any other abuses in a confidential and anonymous format. Not only is it important that we maintain our responsibility to all our stakeholders, but it is imperative that all our employees conduct themselves in an ethical and honest manner.
- The Whistleblower can choose to remain completely anonymous when reporting the event.
- The Whistleblower shall receive no retaliation or retribution for a report that was provided in good faith.
- A Whistleblower who makes a report that is not done in good faith is subject to discipline, up to and including termination.
- Anyone who retaliates against the Whistleblower (who reported in good faith) will be subject to discipline, up to and including termination.
- Crimes against a person or property of an illegal matter should immediately be reported to the local law enforcement agency.
- Internal personnel must promptly act to investigate and/or resolve the issue.
- The Whistleblower shall receive a report within five business days of the initial report, regarding the investigation, disposition or resolution of the issue.
- If the Whistleblower is not satisfied with the investigation of a report conducted in good faith by internal personnel, then he/she has the right to report the event to the appropriate legal of investigative agency.
The identity of the Whistleblower, if known, shall remain confidential to those persons directly involved in applying this policy unless the issue requires investigation by law enforcement. In this case, members of the organization may be subject to subpoena.
To report an event, please refer to our Whistleblower Reporting Form.